What Our Fashion Photography Editing Includes?
Our fashion photography editing employs the following techniques when editing your picture.
1. Coloring and editing fashion portraits - Here, tools such as curves and selective color are used so as to make your fashion photograph stand out.
2. Re-touching and re-coloring Portraits - Photographs that lack color and look dull are carefully retouched and colored using features likes curves, selective color, and color balance.
3. Wrinkle reduction - If your photograph has wrinkles and you are looking to reduce the number of wrinkles, this can be quickly done ensuring that your skin looks smooth and flawless.
4. Airbrush technique - This involves the re-touching of the skin using airbrush techniques in software like Photoshop so as to make the skin look healthy and not look plastic or blurred.
5. Mimic studio lighting - If your photograph lacks studio lighting and you require it to have some, we do this easily and quickly by recreating the look of studio lighting digitally.
6. Simple portrait retouching - Here, we use some quick and easy techniques so as to remove spots and blemishes and also brighten eyes that look tired to get very flattering results.
7. Creating selective contrast - Here, we will increase the contrast of your image while avoiding saturating the image when increasing the contrast.
8. Creating a vintage effect on your photo - Vintage effects are normally used to give photos a specific type of feel. We take the time to ensure that the right combination of the right photo and the right effect are carefully selected so as to give excellent results.
9. Removing unwanted items on the photos - Sometimes photos taken can contain some unwanted material on it like a bra strap that appears to be hanging from a sleeve. We strive to remove such unwanted items so that viewers can pay more attention to your portrait and not get distracted by anything else.
10. Creating textures - If you want your photograph to look more realistic and lively, then add textures to it.Adding textures to photos is increasingly becoming a trend and our team has a specialty in this area.
11. Convert your photos to black and white - If you are entering a black and white photo contest or just simply require your photo in black and white, we can do this very easily and fast while ensuring your image quality comes out at its best.
12. Slimming a face - Sometimes after taking a photo, your face may look a bit plump on the photograph. This can be due to various factors like the lighting being off, photograph being taken at a bad angle, or your posture being unflattering during the taking of the photo. If your face looks plump, we can also go about slimming it making you look thinner and more attractive.
13. Whiten teeth - Do you have a great smile but your teeth look a bit dull in photographs? Don't worry. We will quickly make your teeth look whiter so as to much the brightness your picture gives out and make you look even more spectacular on your photo.
14. Fixing dark photos - Sometimes after taking a photo, they may appear to be dark or under-exposed. This happens a lot when cameras are set on automatic mode. Sometimes there can be a lot of light behind you thus making you look dark. We will fix this error quickly and make sure that you are the main highlight of the photo.
How you can do Fashion Photography Editing?