These Terms and Conditions govern your access to the Clipping Path Asia service. This will constitute an agreement between you and Clipping Path Asia. Note that any violation of these Terms and Conditions may result in termination of our Service to you.We reserve the right, at its sole discretion to change or modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time. By continuing to use the Service after Clipping Path Asia makes any changes, you agree to be bound by any such revise Terms of Service. As long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions, Clipping Path Asia grants you a personal, non-transferable and limited privilege to enter and use the Site and Service.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third party provides any guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains materials which are owned by ClippingPathAsia..com. This material includes but is not limited to the design, look, layout, graphics and appearance. Reproduction is prohibited other than by the Copyright notice.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England.
Copyright Issue Unless already negotiated and agreed in written format, all the copyrights of the materials on this website belong to ClippingPathAsia.com. This website and its content are copyright of ClippingPathAsia.com. All rights reserved.Any reproduction of the part and contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- Printing or downloading to a local hard disk for personal and noncommercial use only.
- Copying the content to individual third parties for their personal use but only after acknowledging the website as the source of the materials.